At Amarelaw (hereinafter “Amarelaw”, “we”, “us”, “our”) we understand the importance of your personal privacy.
“Personal information” means any data or information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymized dataor aggregated data.
You can choose not to provide us with your personal information. In that case, you will be still able to visit Our Platforms but you may not be able to access to certain options and we may be not able to fulfil a service you request from us.
- What Personal Information we collect about you and on what purpose and grounds we do so.
- How we collect your personal information.
- How we use your personal information.
- How we protect your personal information.
- How long we retain your personal information.
- What your rights are with regards to your personal information.
- How you can contact us about privacy questions.
- What Personal Information we collect about you and on what purpose and grounds we do so.
We may collect and process the following categories of information:
- Communication information: includes any communication that you send to us through the contact form on our website, through emails, texts, calls, social media messaging, social media posting, etc. We process this data for the purpose of communicating with you and be able to assist your queries and informing you about our services. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interest which in this case is to reply to you and assist you.
- Customer information: includes information relating to the purchase of any of our services such as your name, title, organization, e-mail, billing address, phone number, contact details and your card or payment details. We process this data to provide the services you purchase and to keep records of those transactions. Our lawful ground for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us or taking steps to enter into such a contract.
- User information: includes information about how you use Our Platforms. We process this data to operate our website and Our Platforms and ensure relevant content is provided to you. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interest which in this case is to enable us to properly administer our website and the services we provide.
- Technical information: includes information about your use of our website and Our Platforms such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, navigation paths, time zones settings, etc. We process this data to analyze your use of our website, to administer and protect our website, to deliver to you relevant and accessible content and advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interest which in this case is to properly administer our website, content and services.
- Marketing information: includes information about your preferences in receiving marketing from us. We process this information to enable you to participate in our promotions, events, freebies, etc. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interest which in this case is to study, decide and develop our marketing strategy to better serve your needs and interests. You can ask us to stop sending marketing communications at any time by following the opt-out links o our communications or simply contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sensitive Data: We do not collect any sensitive data about you. Sensitive data refers to your race, ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, etc.
- How we collect your personal information
We may collect personal information about you by you providing the data directly to us (for example when you fill in forms or surveys in Our Platforms or our events, when you send us e-mails, etc.).
Notwithstanding the above, while we operate channels, pages and accounts on social media sites, we are not responsible for any information posted on those sites other than the information posted by ourselves. We do not endorse the social media sites themselves or any information posted on them by their owners or administrators or third parties.
Our Platforms may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by us. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services. We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that you visit.
We may automatically collect certain personal information from you as you use our website by using cookies or similar technologies.
We may receive personal information from third parties such as analytics providers such as Google, advertising networks such as Facebook, providers of technical, payment and delivery services, etc.
We may collect personal information from other sources when applicable including through publicly available sources.
Our Platforms are not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
- How we use your personal information
We will only use your personal information for the purpose it was collected or a reasonably compatible purpose if necessary.
We do not sell or rent your personal information.
Although we make every effort to preserve your privacy, we may need to disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies, government agencies or other third parties where we are compelled to do so by contract, or court order or similar legal procedure; where we are required to disclose your personal information to comply with applicable law; where we are cooperating with an ongoing law enforcement investigation; or where we have a good faith belief that our disclosure of your personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss; to report suspected illegal activity; or to investigate a possible violation related to your transaction.
We may have to share your personal information with third parties as set out below:
- Service providers who provide IT and system administration services including services for purchasing products (payment gateways).
- Professional contractors who provide business administration services e.g. virtual administration services.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors, accountants and insurers.
- Government bodies that require us to report processing activities.
- Third parties to whom we sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
- How we protect your personal information
We have put in place security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, altered, disclosed, or accessed without authorization. We also allow access to your personal data only to those employees and partners who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions, and they must keep it confidential.
We have procedures in place to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach if we are legally required to do so.
- How long we retain your personal information
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
In determining how long to retain your personal information, we will take into account our legal obligations and regulatory requirements.
If you wish to request that we no longer use your personal information, you can contact us at email@example.com
However, we may retain some information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
- What your rights are with regards to your personal information
You have the following rights:
- To access and to ask us for copies of your personal information;
- To request rectification of your personal information if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- To erase your personal information, in certain circumstances;
- To ask us to restrict the process of your personal information in certain circumstances;
- To object the processing of your personal information by us;
- To receive your personal information in a usable electronic format and transmit it to a third party;
- To withdraw any consent, you have provided us for the use of your personal information;
- To lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority. We would however appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach any local data protection authority so please contact us in first instance.
If you would like to discuss or exercise any of the above rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How you can contact us about privacy questions